Your Solid Ministry Foundation
The Real Life Community Church Internship Program is designed to provide the exposure, experience, and education necessary to build a foundation for your calling.
• Build community within the church, beyond the internship program, with the opportunity to participate in a small group.
• Be a part of changing the lives of others in our community by serving with the outreach organizations that partner with Real Life Community Church.
• Sharpen your gifts and talents and push past your comfort zone through one-on-one development with your assigned mentor.
• Take ownership of tasks within your department and gain confidence in your leadership.
• Pause, remove distractions, and grow closer to God as you engage in a time of fasting with other interns.
• Have the energy and health to carry out your calling through weekly intern bootcamp classes.
Teachings with Staff
• Learn directly from the leaders and staff members at Real Life Community Church on a variety of topics that will stretch, grow, and equip you to succeed.
• Create intentional time with God in the midst of a busy schedule by participating in a weekly, intern-led Bible study.
• Engage in special Real Life Community Church culture teachings, sermons, and internal staff teachings from Pastor David.
Three Ministry Tracks:
Worship: Learn directly from worship pastors and leaders to: lead worship, schedule teams, assimilate new volunteers, lead the church in worship, mentor youth and kids, assist with organizing meetings, organize and attend rehearsals, select songs, work with sound, lighting, and visual teams.
Student Ministry: Learn directly from student pastors and directors to: prepare services, review curriculum, manage volunteers, organize team meetings, attend summer camps, manage student facilities, mentor kids and youth.
Discipleship: Work directly with pastors and leaders to train, equip, and care for small group leaders, assimilate new people into small groups, track small group health, assist with curriculum, service projects and fun events.
Flexible schedules averaging 2 to 3 days per week including Sunday and Tuesday. Some evenings may be required. Camps and conventions are optional and cost covered by RLCC.
Cost: $300 (Waived for Chi Alpha Small group leaders or interns and SAGU students in the internship program)
This internship is currently tailored to those within commuting distance that live in the area and can support themselves with part time jobs or raise outside support.