How Do I Plan To Attend At Real Life Community Church?
1. In accordance with CDC guidelines, we encourage you and your family to wear a mask or cloth covering.
2. In order to create a spacious environment, we will have limited seating with adequate spacing in our Worship Center. Please let us know how many will be joining you from your household so we can best prepare for you.
What Happens Once I Arrive?
When you arrive, please remain in your car momentarily and we will guide you through a contactless experience. Our team will direct each of your steps seamlessly from your car seat directly to your worship center seat. Please help us to maintain a 6-foot distance between family units as you move throughout the building and are sitting in the sanctuary.
What Will Children’s Programming Look Like At Real Life Community Church?
Kids' Ministries have relaunched for children! We have Nursery (NB-3), PreK (3-5yrs) and Kids Church (K-5th grade) Here are some of the ways we are working to provide a safe and fun environment for your kids:
1. Temperatures will be taken for both parents and kids upon entry into the church. Any child with a temp of 100.0 or higher will be kindly asked to participate in kids services online.
2. Volunteers will be wearing masks; masks are optional for your children. Feel free to have them bring their own if you'd like them to wear one. We do have limited quantities on-site as well.
2. No outside items will be allowed in the kids rooms.
3. Children will receive hand-sanitizer upon entering the room, and commonly touched surfaces will be monitored and sanitized throughout the services.
What Precautions Is Real Life Community Church Taking?
We are taking every step of precaution as prescribed by the CDC to ensure that RLCC is safe, secure and spacious for your family.
1. We encourage all attendees over the age of 65 or those who have a compromised immune system to worship with us online.
2. If you have had any of the following symptoms this week, please worship with us online:
- Fever Over 100
Shortness of Breath/Difficulty Breathing
New Loss of Taste/Smell
Contact with anyone confirmed to have COVID-19 (in the past 14 days)